Wednesday, February 6, 2013

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

While I was busy with yardwork the 2nd Saturday of December,  D was busy clearing out the front living room and setting up the girls' first "real" (still fake, but a regular large tree, not tabletop) Christmas tree.    Just as the sun was going down, it was ready to be plugged in and lit up.   Annabelle's reaction:   WHOA!





We decorated with the girls on Sunday morning after church.   (and for the record, Annabelle and Syd were in cute coordinating penguin outfits and I intended the decorating pics to be in those, but as soon as we got home from church, D took Belle upstairs to change her diaper and also took that moment to change her into play clothes)





this little area got 90% of the ornaments

Smile, Belle!

After the girls were done decorating


Little ham posing

dark, but another shot once the girls were done

after I moved some stuff around and spread it out some


laying with some rogue balls.


No comments:

Post a Comment