Today I dressed her in the same outfit and it finally fits her perfectly (except instead of pink tights, I used pink baby legs for ease of daycare diaper changes)
D calls this her "old lady" outfit.
And on a different note, today I walked her the mile and a half to daycare... and pushed an empty stroller a mile and a half back home. I had an 8:30am doc appt. so I had the choice between either luxuriously sleeping in a bit, or getting up at my normal 5:15 to get the walk in. I was a good girl and opted for a walk. But I could use the sleep too.
Oh, and Bug's ONE year well-baby check up has been scheduled. July 14th at 4pm. Her actual birthday. Her pediatrician (who I love) will still be out on Maternity leave until August. So we are getting the blond lady doctor - who's seen Bug quite a few times in the past couple months. Can't believe one year is almost up. So so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment