Thursday, January 6, 2011

more piggy tails

hee hee. Because I'm mean like that. She constantly has her hand up there feeling them. I think they get in the way (since she likes to run her fingers through her hair). I think they bug her. But once again, she was too cute not to take an early morning-before daycare picture (or two...or ten)

:)
wants to get down from the glider:
standing nicely (and still for the moment) for mommy and her camera. Now to teach her to smile on cue. (Note the adorable pink Converse high-tops. Love them!)
still messing with her hair:
quick shot at daycare. She always dives face first, landing on her tummy, into this circle mat. After this shot she stood up in it and danced. LOL.

New words of the last couple days:
Eye
No (nose)
ByeBye
....and it seems like there was one other and I'm drawing a blank.
quick update on baby #2: as of 2 weeks ago, baby measures at a weight of approx. 3 lbs 8 oz. Passed first NST (non-stress test) with flying colors (I go every Mon & Thurs from here on out)

No comments:

Post a Comment