Monday, August 31, 2009

Buggy's first trip to the OC Fair - 08/08/09



On August 8th Dana and I took Sydney to the OC Fair to meet up with my friends Ananda and Nubia and their husbands. I was excited to go to the fair for the food. After 13 weeks on the gestational diabetes diet, I was ready to eat a bunch of fried junk food. Yum!



Here I am with Anada and Nubia:


Ananda bought some chocolate covered bacon and shared so we all could give it a try. It was pretty tasty!



Dinner! The food was so good. Dana's fajitas:

and my Chicken Kabobs:



Our first family picture. Can't believe it took us almost 4 weeks to get to this:


Buggy had a few awake moments, such as when we fed her and changed her diaper:




So many fried treats to choose from. I had a fried Twinkie. Dana had the fried Oreos. Next year I'm definitely going to try the fried Avocado






Buggy slept through most of the noisy fair. She was such a good girl.



The girls took turns holding Sydney. Ananda and Sydney:


and Nubia and Sydney:




My yummy funnel cake with Raspberry sauce and whipped cream. I couldn't leave until I'd had one!








1 comment: