So for today's lunch with Mom and the Bug, I was craving Baja Fresh since it's been way too long since I've had their salsa (and man, I sure am out of shape in regards to the spicy stuff). Anyway, I filled my mom's diet coke for her, and seeing no lemons in sight, grabbed a few lime wedges in case she wanted them for her soda. Then I went back up to the salsa bar, and upon my return was told that my mom put some lime on her finger and let the Bug taste it. Buggy was still licking her lips and looking confused.
Later, I did it to her too. Poor Buggy. But then the reaction was soooo funny, that I had to do it just one more time with my camera out and ready. So mean. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get a shot when her tongue was out. The timing was just off.
1st pic: Hmmmmm.... what the heck?!

2nd pic: Ummm.... really not sure about this, what is this stuff?!
3rd pic: AYE! That's really sour!

Girl, you need to learn to like limes to go with your margaritas. Next up: Salt. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment