Monday, August 29, 2011

a little talking Bug

Everyday, Bug talks more and more. I absolutely love having conversations with her. Or just listening to her ramble on and even tell little fibs.

here are a couple examples:

I noticed a bruise on her forehead after putting her to bed. (her hair had been covering it up). I asked her what happened. Where did she get the owie? She said "on the bloor". Floor - she makes most "F's" into "B". She also blamed 2 new cat scratches on her knee "on the bloor". This morning she got it right and blamed "Kimo" (her word for kitty. it's Kitty + Meow together)

Yesterday D tripped heading into the restaurant we were going to for dinner. He fell hard (dropping Annabelle in the carseat onto hard concrete - but that's a different story). He regrouped. And limped his way into the restaurant. When the waiter approached our table, Bug bursts out with "Daddy boo-boo. Fall down. Go to doctor". So cute!

Also at the restaurant, we could hear the blender in the bar occassionally concocting some boozy creation. Bug looks at me and says "Blender?" I said "Yes, blender. What does a blender make?" Thinking to myself that the correct answer is obviously "margaritas". Bug answered: "blender making noise!". Also an appropriate answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment